You have the natural capacity to lead people back to being more authentic, more vulnerable and more aligned with their core beliefs and values. March is the month where you are celebrated for being you!
How about allowing yourself to start this month by being good to yourself. Allow yourself to pause, reflect and leave some things behind before you move forward again? I challenge and encourage you each week to take steps toward your vision, to dream a bigger dream, listen to your life, and focus on what’s truly important to you.
To do that, you must first ensure that you have a strong foundation on which to build your best life. That may even mean making a totally fresh start in certain things, if necessary. There is no point in holding on to unfinished business, unresolved issues, hurts and regrets. Now is the best time to let go of any attitude, project, relationship, or issue that weighs you down or hinders your progress towards a more purposeful and joyful life.
What things do you need to leave behind? Make a list this week and choose not to carry those things beyond March. Here are just a few examples:
- Projects & activities you are not passionate about. You don’t have time to spend on things that really don’t matter to you anymore!
- Relationships that drain your energy, are not reciprocal or are just plain abusive or inappropriate. Love and respect others, and do what is right but do not accept to be abused or used
- Grudges and unforgiveness. They keep you stuck in the past, and drain you mentally and spiritually. Over time, they can even make you physically sick
- Superficial status symbols. Is it possible that you need to let go of something that makes you feel more important like a material possession you can no longer afford so that you can pursue a more purposeful path?
- Negative attitude. Stop embracing the reasons you cannot have the life you want and start embracing a life of abundance and gratitude
Create your own personal TO LET GO OF list for March and leave these things in your past. It is an act of faith. We hold on to the old because we are afraid to let go. Pray for the wisdom to identify what you need to let go of, and for the courage to actually let it go. You will be delighted to see how God answers your prayer!
What is most difficult for you to let go of? What would it take for you to let go and move forward? Challenge yourself and start taking steps to do it now!
Rania is a storyteller and an action-oriented coach, facilitator and trainer, specialized in a diverse range of topics related to transformational leadership development. She is also a speaker on topics related to leadership, self-confidence, resilience, leading change, happiness, fulfillment, women development, and finding your calling in life. Rania is the founder of THINK, a leadership development center. THINK offers programs and individual coaching sessions to develop leadership capabilities for leaders in organizations and individual women.