- In a pan add olive oil.
- Stir in beef bacon (sliced into strips), and 2 finely sliced garlic cloves.
- Add one cup cooking cream, reduce fire, season with salt and fresh pepper.
- Add a large pinch of saffron, and stir. Add a handful of grated Parmesan.
- At the end chop up a handful of fresh basil and add.
- Season with more freshly ground black pepper and pour onto a Rigatoni or Farfalle pasta.
- Grate some more Parmesan on the side.
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”