- Get your local butcher to cut up a chicken into 4 pieces. Wash well and pat dry.
- In an oven-proof dish place the chicken.
- Sprinkle some Lebanese zaatar (oregano) generously.
- Sprinkle a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add half a cup of de-seeded green olives, half a cup of pine nuts, 8 prunes, and drizzle some olive oil.
- Mix well using your washed hands. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the dish into the oven for approx. 45 minutes until they turn golden.
- Serve with couscous or rice.
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”