Easy Home-made Foul!
Fava beans are a nutrient dense! Ditch the cans – they’re full of preservatives you don’t want to eat.
1. Soak the 1 bag beans (12 hrs) in water & apple cider vinegar. This releases the phytic acid that we don’t want to consume as it interferes with nutrient absorption.
2. Rinse and place in slow cooker.
3. Add 1-2 handfuls yellow lentils.
4. Add 1/2 onion, 3 garlic cloves & 1/2 jar organic tomato sauce.
5. Cover in hot water.
6. Let cook overnight (while you Zzz)
7. Season to taste ex. cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, tahini etc.
Yasmine is a Nutrition and Health Coach whose rich professional expertise is complemented by a caring, fun and integrative approach to nutrition and wellbeing. Through Healthytude, her nutrition and health coaching business, Yasmine offers a unique transformative experience. Her talent is making her clients’ nutrition needs reachable while helping them identify the life areas they need the most support with– physical, mental and emotional. As a result, her clients reach the healthiest, happiest, and most productive version of themselves. Follow Yasmine’s journey on Instagram and Facebook.