Chicken Sauce Blanche
- Boil a whole chicken in some salted water with one whole onion.
- Peel and chop 2 large potatoes and 3 carrots into small cubes and add to the boiling chicken after 15 minutes.
- In another pan add 5 tbsp of corn oil. Add a large tbsp of flour and stir for a minute. Season with some salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Slowly keep adding the water from the broth of the chicken and stirring well until you get a creamy consistency.
- In the meantime, remove all the bones from the chicken.
- Add the cut chicken pieces to the creamy broth.
- Now add the carrots and potatoes and squeeze in one lemon.
- Serve with plain white rice.
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”