24 Simple Failproof Tips To Attract More Peace & Serenity Into Your Life NOW!
Peace and serenity is not something you wish for or wait for to happen. It’s something you attract intentionally in your life……something you work hard at all the time and a precious gift to share with others
Below are 24 simple and failproof tips to attract more peace & serenity into your life NOW. You don’t have to follow them all…..just pick one or a few at a time and start manifesting them as much as you can into your life every day. Then noticed how you feel and how your being transforms to a more serene and peaceful place !
You start attracting more peace & serenity into your life when you learn to STOP:
1. Trying to be perfect or have a perfect life
2. Trying to raise perfect kids or have a perfect family
3. Trying to be a perfect partner, parent, child, friend etc….
4. Fighting those who gossip about me
5. Trying to win every argument
6. Trying to understand the reason behind everything you are facing in life
7. Trying to fight your emotions and feelings
8. Fighting to meet people’s expectations of you
9. Being attached to people & things
10. Having higher expectations from people than they are actually capable of
11. Comparing yourself, your journey, your strengths and your achievements with others
12. Trying to please everyone
And when you learn to START:
13. Accepting some mess and chaos as part of the beauty of life
14. Allowing time for your emotions and feelings to process even if they are painful
15. Letting go of the illusion of control
16. Picking your battles very wisely
17. Doing more of what makes your heart happy
18. Being clear about what is right for you & saying an assertive “NO” more often
19. Trusting God’s process and plan for you
20. Flowing with life rather than trying to organize it or make sense of it
21. Moving in small steady steps after your dream and vision every single day
22. Accepting your imperfections and weaknesses as a part of you
23. Accepting that the only way to get over tough situations is to go through them and experience them rather than avoid them or pretend they are not there
24. Surrounding yourself with a circle of authentic people who cheer for you, love you, make you happy, challenge you to be your best, help you be a better person, believe in you, and are genuinely happy for you !
Rania is a storyteller and an action-oriented coach, facilitator and trainer, specialized in a diverse range of topics related to transformational leadership development. She is also a speaker on topics related to leadership, self-confidence, resilience, leading change, happiness, fulfillment, women development, and finding your calling in life. Rania is the founder of THINK, a leadership development center. THINK offers programs and individual coaching sessions to develop leadership capabilities for leaders in organizations and individual women.