Oven Baked Potatoes in Cream
- Peel and slice 3 large potatoes and half boil them in salted water.
- Drain and place half the amount into an oven-proof dish.
- In a pan add a knob of butter.
- Chop some beef bacon into small pieces .
- Add 3 finely sliced leeks and cook together until they soften. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add half of this mix to the potatoes. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan.
- Now add the rest of the potatoes creating another layer, then the rest of the leek and the bacon.
- Sprinkle more Parmesan, then cover with cooking cream.
- Then sprinkle more of the Parmesan cheese and some fresh rosemary and into the hot oven for approx. 30-40 minutes…
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”