Creamy Courgette Soup
- In a large bowl add a glug of olive oil.
- Add in a chopped white onion and a vegetable stock cube.
- Stir until the onion sweats, then throw in half a kilo of peeled and chopped courgettes, stir, and add a little salt and fresh pepper.
- Keep stirring for another minute, then cover with water (add more water later if you need to).
- Simmer the fire until the courgettes soften. When ready turn off the fire. Wait for it to cool a little.
- Blitz with a hand processor until smooth.
- Add a small amount of cooking cream and a tiny handful of chopped parsley before serving hot.
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”