Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Add a little olive oil to your pan.
- Then add a chopped onion and a vegetable stock cube and stew for a few minutes.
- Add half a kilo of peeled and chopped carrots, and 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh ginger, and season with some salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Stir for a few minutes, then add enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Leave to simmer until the carrots soften.
- When it’s ready, use your blender to create a smooth, creamy texture.
- You can add a little cooking cream if you like.
“I have a great love for cooking different types of cuisines. I enjoy making dishes that are easy, not too time consuming to prepare, full of hearty ingredients and absolutely delicious!! My recipes are easy to follow so please do try this at home…and let me know on MIMI’S RECIPES if you have any questions..”